Friday 31 May 2013

go stam go nurul :D


I can’t be no superman,
But for you I’ll be super human
I, I wanna save ya, save ya, save ya tonight
-OneDirection-

hai moshi moshi :)

as the honeymoon for two weeks, it just a short holiday. looks like a long looooong and looooooooooooong honeymoon but it's not. and i just have one week balance for lepak lepaks at mysweethome. oh maaii how could ? 

No one can stop, what has begun,
You must believe when I say
all of your tears will dry faster in the sun
starting today
shine shine shine 
shine your way 
-OwlCity ft. Yuna-

oh crazy songs! waiit waait ! i've one new message. oh mai BFF ummu jannah was arrived here Malaysiaa ! yeaaaaaaaaaaayy alhamdulillah , we can date oh yeaaaah oh yeaaah hoooraaay !! wait again , update status haha fortune that i don't have twitter

the reasons why i refuse/eject/not receieve the offer of matrik perlis and usim oficially is because my mum ask me to stay in stam. do one by one. if you have done the stam then you want to join usim or what so ever then you have the big chance. it's for your benefit too. you just can continue to degree. 

i like a bumble girl when most of my friends register for university. and i still in the school haha so this entry wants make me stand firm. additionally, the organization of what college *forgotten* just called me about offer to join them. and that college is under the international islamic university malaysia.

at first i was in shocked because not everyone can get the best offer but it was diploma. and i really don't want to take the dip. so my target is to fly overseas. please guys. pray for me. i really really really want it. 

so guys study hard for your future. regardless about how long you have to graduate you just go with the flow. and ask from allah everyday to give us the best choice for our future.

and hafiz hadi , i did it alhamdulillah even it just a simple :)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semoga Berjaya dlm apa yg diceburi .. InshaAllah

    ReplyDelete